How We Can Help
Our Wellness Initiatives provide innovative services and supports to assist people experiencing mental illness to develop the personal tools to lead meaningful and productive lives. Our programs include:
- Wellness Development Centre (WDC) provides wellness and community for adults experiencing mental health concerns.
- Peer Support Services are for people coping with the isolating effects of mental health issues and stigma.
- Wellness Grants provide people with an opportunity to participate in activities in the community that support their recovery and wellness and improve quality of life.
- Bounce Back: Reclaim Your Health is a telephone coaching program designed to assist adults experiencing mild to moderate depression and anxiety.
- Meals Matter provides a flexible, convenient and delicious solution for those seeking balanced, nutritious diets and looking to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Lorne Fraser Educational Scholarships and Bursaries provide financial assistance to those in BC who deal with mental health issues to further their pursuit of post-secondary education.